The SuperELITE

Fashion : Models : Academy : Haute Couture : Music

Monday, December 13, 2010

Manon in Ivory

GOLD IN THE NIGHT

From The SuperELITE


I found this amazing vintage style evening gown by Elisea Carter. The textures and detail on this gown are superb, from the crinkle on the fabric to the delicate lacework on the bodice, it comes with matching gloves and also with a necklace and delicate jewelry belt, It also has a delightful prim collar with a little bow at the back, which you cannot see because I put on long hair for the shoot, but with an updo, it would be a very cute touch.
From The SuperELITE
From The SuperELITE


I particularly like the way the lace continues around the body, the seams are very well done, and the dress stayed looking good in a variety of poses, not much warping around the torso. I know my hair is spiking me, but I didn't have time to photoshop it out, I had a nasty appointment with the dentist, and I really wanted to show this dress to you, so the hair stayed.

From The SuperELITE


I matched up the dress with Aoharu's Suede Laceup sandals also in white and my hair is from Lamb,' Say' in Powder from the Grayscale pack.

Link to the store
http://slurl.com/secondlife/KLIO/148/119/23

Style Card
Dress "Manon ivory long" Elisea Carter
Skin LAQ ~ Nellie 04 [Peach] Glow skin (brown hairbase)
Shoes AOHARU_WALK_SuedeLaceupSandal
Hair !lamb. Say - Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment