The SuperELITE

Fashion : Models : Academy : Haute Couture : Music

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Deyanira is Glam

Gold In The Night
From The SuperELITE

So continuing with my love affair with the beautiful clothes from * Gold in the Night* by Elisea Carter I am pleased to be showing you, my next offering, a wonderful, classic winter gown with a very cool turban, which just adds that certain something to the whole ensemble. As with most of these dresses the skirts come in a variety of choices and you can have prim attachments on your arms and the front of the dress from the top of the dress to the neck
From The SuperELITE

I am wearing the wonderful Giftie Skin from GlamAffair * Jadis* let me count the ways I love this skin, and with the lace detail along the eye, it is just the perfect match for the sombre and formal look of this dress.. just gives it an air of something naughty, underneath all those layers.
As for earrings I went with a very heavy ornate pair from Zaara with matching necklace.
From The SuperELITE


Style Card
Skin Jadis Gift Skin GlamAffair
Dress Deyanira by Elisea Carter
Jewelry Zaara

No comments:

Post a Comment