The SuperELITE

Fashion : Models : Academy : Haute Couture : Music

Monday, December 20, 2010

Chloe and Grace

POPART SKINS BY VALERY BENELLI

I came across a skin shop called PopArt Skins I haven't been in and liked what I saw and the designer kindly sent me a couple of Skins to preview for you. Chloe in Natural ( the blonde) and Grace in Sunkiss ( the brunette).


The skin is quite strongly drawn and overwhelmed my normal shape a bit and so I looked around in my inventory and found a nice shape by Fantishee Jewel called Ashea which complemented the skin nicely.

I went shopping on Marketplace which I find I do quite often nowadays as the lag is just killing me everywhere I go, and found this lovely unusual lingerie set from Hollow Angel Designs, I love that pompom skirt, I wanna add it to other outfits. Shoes are from Annexx.


The lingerie has a lot of different options for bra and knickers, including a shelf bra.. ohhh so naughty and a full bra which is very pretty and of course you don't have to wear the skirt, if you don't want too.

Style Card

Skins Chloe in Natural - Popart Skins
Grace in Sunkiss - Popart Skins
Lingerie Starlight Glitter - Hollow Angel Designs ( bought on Marketplace)
Hair by Boon
Shoes Lace up Sandals in White by Annexx
Earrings and Ring by Zaara

No comments:

Post a Comment